Tri-M Music Honor Society: Tri-M® Music Honor Society gives students opportunities to perform, lead, and serve the community.
Tri-M Music Honor Society is the only national honor society for student musicians in the country. Mira Costa’s Tri-M Music Honor Society is open to music students in choir, band or orchestra, in 10th grade or after.
During the 2020-21 school year, Mira Costa’s Tri-M Music Honor Society will will be:
- Attending virtual concerts from other departments
- Sharing virtual concert links for the music department
- Assisting with restaurant fundraisers
- Assisting with the Mentorship program
- Organizing and participating in community performances (once it is safe to do so)
- Assisting in program events such as concert attire and marching uniform fittings
- Assisting with community events hosted by the Manhattan Beach Music Coalition
Once the membership drive concludes, a virtual welcome reception for all Tri-M members will be hosted by the Manhattan Beach Music Coalition
Students (10th-12th grades) interesting in participating in Mira Costa’s Tri-M Music Honor Society must complete this interest form.
Follow Tri-M on Instagram at mchstrim.