This is the combined Google calendar for all MC bands and groups.
Use the ▾ tab in the upper right corner to select a specific category.
• November 21 & 22 – WBA Virtual Festival Finale – All Ensemble classes (including Jazz Band), and Marching Band & Colorguard will be participating in the Festival. Anyone can view our Festival videos by going to www.flomarching.com. Once there, you will need to join flowmarching.com (a one month subscription is available, which will get you access to all the video content from the WBA Finale Virtual Festival as well as all the content on the flowmarching site). Once you are subscribed, you can click on the event (2020 WBA Virtual Finale November 21-22; also listed as Week 5), and access the videos.
• Happening Now – Marching Band & Colorguard Voluntary In-Person, Outdoor Training – We have begun in-person training. At this time brass and woodwinds in-person training will be visual only (choreography and movement – instruments will be held, but not played). In-person training is entirely voluntary, and a 100% virtual option will still be offered (more information on the Marching Band & Colorguard page, under “Programs” and “Join”).
- Brass, Winds & Colorguard – Mondays 3:00 – 5:00
- Percussion – Tuesdays 3:00 – 5:00
- All Sections – Thursdays 3:00 – 5:00
Happening Now – Fair Share Ask Donation Drive – We are almost half way to our goal! Your fair share donations directly support essential aspects of your student’s music learning, such as clinicians for all concert ensembles, and staff for marching band and colorguard. Find out more about fair share on the Parents tab, and links to donate on the Store tab. For those who selected installment programs, the third installment date is 11/15. Thank you for your support!
Happening Now – Printer Ink Cartridges for Sale – Details in the flyer below. Email SupportMiraCostaBands@epicinkjets.com to order and for more information.
• December 3rd – Winterguard Restaurant Night at Rubios! Details and flyer are posted in the description box in the calendar event above.
• December 8th – Regular Booster Meeting – 7pm via Zoom. Link to join the meeting is in the calendar event above.
• Mid December – Winter Concert – We expect this will be a virtual concert. Tentatively scheduled for the third week in December. More details coming soon.
• December 15th – Bands & Guard Restaurant Night at Fresh Brothers! Details and flyer are posted in the description box in the calendar event above.
• January 11th, 12th & 13th – Bands & Guard Restaurant Nights at Johnny Rockets! Details and flyer are posted in the description box in the calendar event above.
• January 25th, 26th & 27th – Bands & Guard Restaurant Nights at Johnny Rockets! Details and flyer are posted in the description box in the calendar event above.
• June 3rd, 7pm – Pops Concert. Details will be posted when they are known. If an in-person gathering is not possible, the concert will be virtual.
• June 5th – Date reserved for the Banquet. All plans are TBD based on evolving conditions.