This is the combined Google calendar for all MC bands and groups.
Use the ▾ tab in the upper right corner to select a specific category.
• OPEN NOW!! The Spirit Store is finally here! Shop for specialized Bands and Guard gear now through January 31st only. Click HERE to shop!
• Happening this week – Restaurant give back fundraiser at locally-owned Johnny Rockets on Rosecrans in MB. January 25th – 27th, noon to 8pm. Show the flyer below. Thank you for supporting the program!
ª Happening Now – Call for Mentorship Program Volunteers! – An Urgent message from MIMEAA and Student Leadership: We are looking for student mentors for the upcoming semester, and are asking you to check in with your student to see if they are interested in volunteering. If your student is a mentor, we ask that you encourage them to sign up for sessions if they haven’t already. If your student is not a mentor, and would like to be, they are still able to become a mentor! You can direct them to Alexandra Runnels at (310) 955-7796 or email@example.com. The mentor program pairs high school band students with 4th-6th grade students from MBUSD and HBUSD. It’s a great opportunity for community service and tutoring experience. All mentoring sessions are done virtually and last 30 minutes.
Happening Now – Printer Ink Cartridges for Sale – Details in the flyer below. Email SupportMiraCostaBands@epicinkjets.com to order and for more information.
• January 18th – Current date IDL and Winterguard in-person sports training are expected to resume (please check eblasts for latest details; students should contact Mr. Carlson via Slack with questions). Please know that participation in in-person sports training is entirely voluntary. If participating, the needed documentation and details can be found under “Programs” and then “Marching Band & Colorguard”. All forms are also cross-posted in “Parents” and then “Forms.”
• January 27th – Make up Yearbook Photo Day. Sign up in advance for a time slot. Full details shared in the weekly eblast. Participation is entirely voluntary. Sign up HERE
• February 9th at 7pm – Regular Booster Meeting.
• February 27th at 7pm ~ Join us for the Bands Community Celebration!
• June 3rd, 7pm – Pops Concert. Details will be posted when they are known. If an in-person gathering is not possible, the concert will be virtual.
• June 5th – Date reserved for the Banquet. All plans are TBD based on evolving conditions.