This is the combined Google calendar for all MC bands and groups.
Use the ▾ tab in the upper right corner to select a specific category.
• Happening Now – Marching Band & Colorguard Voluntary In-Person, Outdoor Training – We have begun in-person training. At this time brass and woodwinds in-person training would be visual only (choreography and movement – instruments will be held, but not played, for the time being). In-person training is entirely voluntary, and a 100% virtual option will still be offered (more information on the Marching Band & Colorguard page, under “Programs” and “Join”).
- Brass, Winds & Colorguard – Mondays 3:00 – 5:00
- Percussion – Tuesdays 3:00 – 5:00
- All Sections – Thursdays 3:00 – 5:00
Happening Now – Tri-M Music Honor Society registration is open. Students in 10th-12th grades interesting in participating in the Mira Costa Tri-M Honor Society should complete this interest form. More information about Tri-M is available here.
Happening Now – Fair Share Ask Donation Drive – Your fair share donations directly support essential aspects of your student’s music learning, such as clinicians for all concert ensembles, and staff for marching band and colorguard. Find out more about fair share on the Parents tab, and links to donate on the Store tab. For those who selected installment programs, the second installment date is 10/15. Thank you for your support!
• October 27th – Restaurant Night at Rabano! 11:00 am – 8:30 pm. Rabano is at 2516 PCH, Hermosa Beach. Flyer is available by clicking on the calendar event above.
• November 4th – Winterguard Restaurant Night at Panda Express! Details coming soon, and will be posted in the description box in the calendar event above.
• November 10th – Regular Booster Meeting
• November 16th – Winterguard Restaurant Night at Chipotle! Details coming soon, and will be posted in the description box in the calendar event above.
• December 4th, 7pm – Winter Concert. We expect this will be a virtual concert. Watch at our YouTube channel, Mira Costa High School Bands
• June 3rd, 7pm – Pops Concert. Details will be posted when they are known. If an in-person gathering is not possible, the concert will be virtual.
• June 5th – Date reserved for the Banquet. All plans are TBD based on evolving conditions.