Boosters offer support and resources to the Band program and faculty. By having a student in the Bands or Guard, you are automatically a member of the Booster organization. Find out more about what Boosters do, when we meet, and how to contact us below.
Non Profit 501(c)3; MBX TAX ID: #02-0603467
Mira Costa Band Boosters – MC Bands
We are parents, alumni and community members who provide monetary and volunteer support to our Mira Costa Bands. By having a student in the program, you are automatically a member.
We support quality instruction and curricular and extracurricular experiences for MCHS students and promote music education and appreciation throughout the community.
Monthly Meetings – All Parents Are Welcome!
Meeting information will be circulated in the eblast the week before the scheduled meeting, and is also included on the General Band Program calendar, available on the “Calendar” tab above.
- PROGRAM UPDATES: Mr. Carlson presents program updates on all the ensembles
- FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY: MCHS Band Booster Treasurer, presents our financial report
- BOOSTERS PROGRAMS: VPs of Marching Band, Colorguard/Winterguard, Concerts, Concert Ensembles, Publicity, Fundraising, Trips & Festivals, and Percussion share updates and request support for upcoming events
- BOOSTERS GOALS & COMMUNITY OUTREACH: Discuss MCHS, MBX, MBUSD, PTSA, City of MB opportunities and issues
- Primary communication is via email and is posted on our website and facebook page – NOTE: Make sure to check your spam folders in case our weekly emails are misdirected there.
- Most up-to-date calendar is on our website
- Event photos are posted on Flickr and Instagram
THE 2021-2022 BOOSTER BOARD
- Co Presidents – Cathy Oh & Keith Simpson
- Treasurer – Cathi Wilson
- Secretary – Matt Luce
- Concerts – Kim Howe & Miti Patel
- Communications – Julie Sinai
- Marching Band Operations – Carolyn Mukai & Tina Shivpuri
- Colorguard Operations – Cori Rytz
- Indoor Drumline Operations – Deb Salvaggio & Gillian Cato
- Winterguard Booster President – Cori Rytz
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Mailing Address:
MC Bands, PO Box 741, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Tax Deductible Donation: MBX is recognized by the IRS as a Section 501(c)3 organization and as such donations received are deductible to extent allowed by law. MBX TAX ID: #02-0603467